Monday, January 3, 2011

Enchanted

here I am, standing alone..
passing the truth from my life
clear it with the rain..
cover the teardrops under the pouring rain.
my heart can stop beating
getting faster and faster..
I can't stop crying
wish you knew
I hearted you
wish you knew
I can't forgot you
wish you would
I've been acted like this
it's all because of you
something that I can't say
something that stuck inside my heart
even a word isn't understand this
remember the time when we met at the first time?
I did all
I set all
I was crazy
Blind of love
Your smile, charming to me
I was enchanted to meet you
I know it was too late
when I'm listening to our song,
in my mind that just you
look at the sky
the stars sparkling
the moon bright
just like send something
yes, I send you my love
I want you to know
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't make somebody waiting on you
I spend forever wondering if you knew
Please don't be in loe with someone else
I was enchanted on you
please, come back to me
I need you
hope I can clear this tears
hope I can..
hopefully..

1 comment: