Sunday, November 14, 2010

Am Back!!! xD

you know how long I haven't wrote on this blog??
THOUSANDs OF YEAR I THINK!
oh dear, my lovely sweety blogg
how cud me forgot bout yeeh?
forgive me ya blog x'D
am happy am finally bak here
long tym no write sumthing here..
dear..
iMiss write sumthing here
iMiss everything..
well, I returned to old me
short hair and glasses..
iDo!!
short hair just am used to be!!
b4 i became da student of such a jerk skewl..
hahaha dont mean to say dat actually..
hahaha bak just lyk used to be
just lyk when da tym I still became da badminton player n admire vita marissa
OMGawd you wanna c??
dont look at me better way...
hahahha
well, next year I will say. "BYE BYE INDONESIA"
iDunno it will become true x'(
lil'bit sad..
but guess wat!!
iRefuse it!!
yes!!
iTold my momma I won't go there at all!!
till i graduated frm my skewl here!!
Qatar University is may choice
Dentistry is my faculty will be
and new fren's will waitn' 4 me there..
wahahahah
Am soooo excited to meet brand new fren!!
n wanna buy GAP, GUESS, GUCCI, PRADA, HERMES, DIOR, LOUIS VUITTON, nnn all!!!
hahahaha
shopping day!!
the best day of my life..
can't wait fo 12th grade..
and go there..
and say BYE BYE to this stupid silly creepy country dat iReally hyt..
UnitedArabEmirates and Mecca..
Al-Harom Mosque and Nabawi Mosque..
:') SaudiArabia...
and CAMEL.......
wat da hell..?!!!
hahahah well, the most is i will get sick for da first day lyk my brother,,
fever and flu at least..
after that EUROPEEEE
here I come!!!
Swizterland is my destiny..
Germany the next collage I will go after graduate frm Qatar University..
May be D3 in University of Indonesia first.. LOLOLOLOLOLOL ROTFLLLLLL :p
high dream and pray all da tym
obsession and good appearance..
hahaha Barack Obama (y i wrote his nym here)
after that United State of Americaaaaa.......
sooo many dreamsssss
hahahaha......
everything is starting right now..
here is my skewl list::::

TK Xaverius 1
SD Xaverius 1 (Putri Used to be)
SMPK Frater Xaverius 1 (Frateran Skewl)
SMA Xaverius 1 (Pastoran Skewl)
University of Indonesia (D3 of Pharmacy AMEN!!)
Qatar University (Bachelor of Dentristry)
Friedrich Schiller Universität, Jena, Germany (S2 of Dentistry INSHALLAH!!! )
University of Geneva (S3 of Dentistry AMEN YA ROB!!)

and will lots of dream and pray. inshallah I will get everything that I want..
amen!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment