Sunday, October 10, 2010

happily ever after

it's hard to know about my feeling..
because its hard for me to falling in love with somebody..
I know I'm deserve for you..
because I'm not a good person..
but I can falling in love with whole my heart..
and I don't call it as a joke.
it's serious..
but after I gave whole of my heart..
Why did you throw it away?
Like something not important...
you know what?!
It's hurt..
you broke my heart with that way..
you don't give me another chances to explain...
you just went away and left me here alone with all the dust..
I just can cry..
but deep down in my heart..
I still love you...
you hurt me thousand times..
but I still know I can trust you to keep our love..
but you lie..
I thought you're the best for me..
I thought that I could be yours forever...
but I guess I can't
you find another way to get love..
all of my sacrifice just a game for you..
I'm just your toy of love..
you thought I can't get someone better than you?
you should look yourself..
even thousand tears have been falling in my heart..
you still don't understand...
what should I do to make you understand?
but I think can do it..
because your heart was made from fire that can burn something easily..
you know..
I was so stupid to know about about you..
but you don't care..
to be with you since that day means a lot for me..
if you can decide which one is better..
sorry I need to find another one who love me the way I do to him

No comments:

Post a Comment