Thursday, October 14, 2010

story of my life

hey all!!
meet me in the half way again..
lama nih gak nge post...
well, here I will tell you about some of my best Palsssss......
OMG.. iLove them so much..
but next year, i will leave'em
I dont want it!!!!
huhuhu
sedih yaaa
yang pasti kalo ktmu sm new pals tu gak enak..
mana gak ada yang kenal lagiii..
org asing smw lagi.. mati gww...
hahahaha
btw, iWanna bring one of my palss to there...
if I can do it..
xP
ahahaahhaha
well, here are my palssss list..
let's check this out right noeee!!! xD


1. Endah Ramadhani Lestari
born:: March 11 1994
she's inspire me everyday!! OMG, she's gorgeous, she's adorable. she's charming. and I love her soooo much.... xD good friend, easy going, nice smile, and warm.. hahaha gak ada yg bs nyaingin dy d hati ak, (elleee) ak seneng pny palss kayak dy...


2. Alinda Meigantrina
Born:: May 20 1995


she's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!! say it ::::: AMAZING!!!!! she's the most patient palss that I ever know.. OMG can't stop thinking about her!!! xD iLove you, gurlsss!!!!


3. Maria Putri Erlitasari Lango Belen
Born:: May 23 1994
iDunno y, but i do love her so much... hahahahaha... telling u, am not a lesbian.. just love her lyk my special. OMG my special (put, silakan muntah) btw, wathaya think bout her?????? telling me by comment this post.. thank youuuuuuuuuuu........

4. Da Twinzzzzzzzzz, Venna and Vanny D.P
Born:: July 20 1994
tym difference: ask'em I dunnoo LOL
Lemme tell yewh:::::  L  (red dress) Venna, da eldest and R (black dress) Vanny, da youngest
r they kindaaa cuteee?????
iThink they r!!!!!1 OMG.. luv'em sooo much... iWish iHav a twinzzz brother.......
hahahahaha


well, iThink dat's all yaaa......
none left...
hehehehe
they r the closest frens dat iHav.. LOL :p
they all care, and friendly..
understand and lovely..
there they r...
hehehehe
thanks for being in my live..
thanks wanna b my fren of crazy lyk mee
thanks all

love yaa frm my deepest heart.
XOXO <3
orang gila sayang teman2nya... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment